Make Ahead Paleo
In Make Ahead Paleo, you'll find:
- Recipes and tips for whipping up freezable meals
- Inventory sheets to help you keep track of your frozen creations
- Delicious timesaving recipes for your slow cooker
- A busy work-week menu with full grocery list
- Recipes to take on the road
- One-pan meals you can make in your hotel room
- Sweet indulgences that freeze and travel well
Make Ahead Paleo, by Tammy Credicott, is the perfect guide for cooks who don't have all day to slave over a hot stove but still want their meals to taste as if they did.
In today's fast-paced world, the family dinner can easily get swallowed up by work, errands, and kids' activities. But sitting down to a healthy home-cooked meal doesn't have to be a thing of the past. In Make Ahead Paleo, Tammy shows you how to eat well at home and on the run, without sacrificing flavor or good nutrition. She offers up more than 100 flavorful recipes that are ready when you are, wherever you are, each one beautifully illustrated with a photo that will inspire you to start shopping and chopping: dishes such as Garlic Topped Flank Steak Roulade, Apricot Orange Pork Chops, Mushroom Meatballs, Apple Cider Chicken Thighs, Paleo English Muffins, Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies with Toasted Coconut, and even Pumpkin Cardamom Pancakes.
You'll be amazed at how easily, economically, and efficiently you can feed your family grain- and gluten-free meals using fresh, natural, whole-food ingredients.