Adrenal Fatigue (Paleo Magazine Ebook Series)
OUR BODY'S STRESS RESPONSE SYSTEM—what’s often referred to as the "fight-or-flight" response—evolved for quick bursts of activity followed by reasonable recovery periods. Most people living in the modern world with even some modern lifestyle habits are experiencing the exact opposite: extended bouts of stress with little or no recovery. The stress-time to recovery-time ratio in our lives is flipped upside-down compared to how it was for most of our evolution.
All this stress leads to what many refer to as "adrenal fatigue." If you're suffering from adrenal fatigue, you may be experiencing extreme lethargy, mild depression, a lack of focus, or any number of other debilitating symptoms.
Fortunately, there is a solution. This 43-page ebook details everything you need to know about adrenal fatigue: what it is, what causes it, who's at risk, and what lifestyle changes you can make to alleviate symptoms and heal your body, and mind, for good.Ebook Details
- 43 pages
- PDF, epub, and Kindle formats
- 5 in-depth chapters
- Chapter 1 - What's Going on with Your Adrenal Health?
- Chapter 2 - Lifestyle Changes and Challenges
- Chapter 3 - Eating, Living, and Training Modifications for Recovery
- Chapter 4 - How You Spend Your Time
- Chapter 5 - The Importance of Your Thoughts